Sonya Ware, MA, PCC
Location: Houston, Texas
How will clients benefit with you as their coach?
My blend of corporate leadership experiences and natural inclination to help others reach their full potential provide great context for providing winning strategies and accountability to achieve the desired outcome.
What results have clients reported after working with you?
Increased clarity, sense of direction and alignment with purpose.
What do clients say about working with you?
Job promotion, more courageous conversations, increased clarity. Tools and strategies that help them to gain greater self awareness and mastery.
What are 5 strengths you have as a coach?
Personable. Professional. Wise. Good listener who hears what isn't being said. Strategist who partners with clients to develop action plans that shift behaviors and outcomes.
What is your coaching philosophy?
My coaching philosophy is to change what people do, not who they are. I believe that the client is self-sufficient and has the wisdom to achieve their desired outcome.
What is your professional background?
CEO and founder of Blue Beagle Consulting a boutique executive coaching and consulting firm. Former 15+ year career in oil and gas as an IT senior leader and multiple year recipient of the Diversity & Inclusiveness Champion and Right Work environment awards. BBA, UH (entrepreneurship), MA University of St Thomas (Liberal Arts) and Cornell certificate in Executive Leadership.
Ready To Get Started With Sonya?
Order online below!
Three 30-Minute Coaching Sessions
The Career Coaching service matches individuals with a personal coach--a confidant, champion, and challenger who will help you:
With Career Coaching you can:
- Gain personalized guidance through job transitions
- Prepare and navigate through your annual reviews
- Leverage your behavioral and professional strengths effectively
- Diagnose reasons for career dissatisfaction
- Learn how to take action in networking, interviewing, and taking on new opportunities
- Learn how your behavioral style affects those you work with
- Build a compelling value proposition for a potential employer
- Manage change more effectively
- Overcome hurdles that impede success
- Sustain professional success and maintain balance
- Get ongoing support through all phases of your career