Senior HR Business Partner, CRE, (West)
Job Description Summary
This role will report into the 'Head of HR, India'. HRBPs and other HR resources dedicated to the Transaction Services (CRE) side of the business will report into this role.
The Senior HRBP CRE is responsible for proactively partnering with the CRE business leaders to enable business success providing advice and supporting the business direction whilst anticipating and communicating HR related needs proactively.
A comprehensive Position Description is available and should be requested.
The Senior HRBP will manage organization design, employee relations, performance management, employee engagement, leadership coaching and workforce planning. With the support and close partnership of the People Team Centre's of Excellence (COE's) they will also manage compensation and contracts, pay and benefits, talent hiring and talent development activities for the Transactions Services business.
As part of a globally matrixed organization, the Senior HRBP also has shared leadership and responsibility for providing support not only for the Transactions CRE business but also the objectives of India's strategic plan that covers all services lines so the culture and success of India enjoys growth and success together.
The role is specifically responsible for overseeing the strategic direction of the Business Partnering team and working in close partnership with the People Services teams to ensure all employment law requirements are satisfactorily met across all areas of Human Resources, ensuring legally accurate and commercially sensible Employee Relations solutions are provided in a timely and effective way to the business.
Leading specific Human Resources projects and being a key Business Partner to the Head of CRE businesses is also a key component of this role.
This role may liaise with external talent and candidates for key roles in the business, recruiters, unions, outplacement support, employee assistance provider, workers compensation insurer and external health and safety provider and internally with all members of the Human Resources team.
Specifically, the Senior HRBP will develop a close and trusted advisor relationship with key people leaders within the Transactions business as the strategic business partner.
- MBA or MS degree in Human resources, Psychology, or other relevant discipline.12 + years of progressive HR experience, strong business acumen plus 3-4 years management experience.
- Proven HR Generalist skills including employee relations, employment law, employee engagement, succession planning, Compensation, Performance management, Workforce planning and hiring.
- Industry knowledge of Commercial Real Estate, Transactions / Sales, or Services experience ideal
- Working knowledge of employment law framework including awards
- Demonstrate Leadership Behavior capability to successfully lead self and others
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues and motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and people groups to take desired action.
- Demonstrated capability in cross-cultural intelligence, knowledge of and sensitivity to differences among cultures AND DEI, leading and working across diverse cultures and business environments. Knowledge of regional regulatory environment and applicable laws affecting rewards plans in related countries.
- Hands on experience with HR Technology platforms to manage people data, compensation, performance and reward activities including Excel, Workday and a variety of payroll platforms.
- A capable and confident communicator and people manager, with strong personal presence. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
Cushman & Wakefield is committed to equity in employment and our goal is to have a diverse, inclusive, and barrier-free workplace. If you are a person with a disability and need the job posting in an alternative format or any other accessible accommodations during the hiring process, please email your request to HRServices@cushwake.com. Please refer to the job title and job location when you contact us.