Clinton, New York
New York, New York
Rochester, New York
New York, New York
San Antonio, Texas
- Lead Teacher certified (Infant/Toddler and/or Preschool) certified by MA Department of Early Care and Education (EEC)
- Director I and II Certified, preferred
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in child development, early childhood education, or a related field
- Minimum 4 years' experience in a Lead Teacher or similar role in an early childhood setting
- Demonstrated leadership ability and supervisory experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work cooperatively and communicate well with others
- Certificate of CPR and First Aid Training
- Ability to build strong parent partnerships
- Understanding of emergent and child centered curriculum
- Experience working with children with a variety of learning needs and styles
- Highly engaged in personal professional development and up-to-date on the latest early childhood education research
- Ability to create and facilitate professional development trainings for staff members
In addition to applying online, please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please note which position you are interested in applying for.
Please note all newly hired staff and faculty will need to be in compliance with Boston University's COVID-19 Vaccination and Booster Requirement within 30 days of date of hire. You must upload your vaccine documentation or request a medical or religious exemption (instructions). For further information on the University's response to COVID-19, please visit the COVID-19 Resources site.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military service, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, or because of marital, parental, or veteran status. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.