Silver Spring, Maryland
United States Of America,
New York, New York
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of training, education, and relevant experience in lieu of a degree. Typically has 5 years of HR related experience including 1-2 years supervising staff.
- Experience in Human Resources preferably Benefits and/or HR Service Center for a large organization. HR experience in Higher Education is highly desirable.
- Excellent customer service and collaboration skills.
- Ability to create HR processes to support change management initiatives to ensure a high level of HR service and support to employees.
- Experience implementing and maintaining on-going training and development programs.
- Knowledge with SAP HCM desired.
This position is eligible for Boston University's generous benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, tuition remission, paid time off, and so much more!
Please note all newly hired staff and faculty, will need to be in compliance with Boston University's COVID-19 Vaccination and Booster Requirement within 30 days of date of hire. You must upload your vaccine documentation or request a medical or religious exemption (instructions). For further information on the University's response to COVID-19, please visit the Back2BU site.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military service, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, or because of marital, parental, or veteran status. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.