Since 1982 our client has been an industry leader in the acquisition, rehabilitation, and management of multi-family housing. We are seeking an HR Director to support our employee population of less than 100 employees. We are looking for someone with a customer-service focus to provide support to a diverse employee population. You will receive an excellent compensation and benefits package.
This is an HR Department of One. You will be responsible for all HR administration and management, including payroll.
1. Ensures Company HR related policies are applied consistently and compliance with all federal and state laws.
2. Provide a high level of service for all employees throughout the employment life cycle.
3. Coach employees and management through complex and difficult issues.
4. Partner with employees and management to communicate various human resource policies, procedures, laws, standards and other government regulations; promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace.
5. Using Paycom, ensure employee records are up-to-date and confidential; act as the main point of contact for employee inquiries on HR-related topics.
6. Administer benefit plans to include working with vendors/broker to answer questions; assist employees with benefit-related questions/concerns; manage benefit administration
7. Process payroll using Paycom
8. Manage recruitment; review applications and conduct phone interviews to match experience with specific job-related requirements.
9. Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, (i.e., time to hire, employee turnover rates).
10. Oversee the Annual Performance Appraisal process.
11. Conduct exit interviews, analyze data and make recommendations to the Executive Team for corrective action and continuous improvement.
12. Ensure processes associated with payroll, new hires, transfers, and terminations are accurate and up to date.
13. Respond to verifications of employment in a timely manner.
14. Oversee the unemployment process, including responding to claims, appeals, and participating in hearings.
15. Ensure compliance with all safety policies, practices and procedures.