We are looking for a dynamic, organized, and self-starter professional to join our Human Resources Team as an HR Generalist.
You will experience working in a Company that is committed to bringing together the imagination of people and the potential of the technology to expand what is humanly possible, making the world more intelligent, more connected, and more productive.
The HR Generalist will support a variety of Human Resources tasks and initiatives including advising people managers on the execution of performance management, coaching, corrective action issues, team building, employee development, and compliance initiatives. This role will provide primary operational (day-to-day) support for the managers and employees within the organization. The position requires team participation and interfaces within all areas of Human Resources to provide exceptional and consistent support for managers and employees.
What will you do?
The HR Generalist is both strategic and hands-on, providing full cycle Human Resources support to our company. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
* Own it. Partner with business leaders and provide them support on workforce assessment, guide/facilitate the performance management cycle, support behavior/performance improvement plans, and help employees fulfill their potential.
* Develop into a trusted advisor . This means that you can create strong business connectivity and influence leaders and partner with an internal team, guiding them on tactical and strategic people initiatives.
* Influence decisions. Acts courageously by sharing viewpoints openly and directly with others, providing relevant and timely information and feedback as required.
* Look ahead . Review and analyze business unit metrics to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience.
* A true hands-on approach. Provide local support for corporate initiatives and programs, leading engagement initiatives, diversity and inclusion workshops, change management actions among others.
* Support and manage. Work with business managers, COEs, EHS, and Legal to address all types of employee issues. Represent HR in internal and external audits. Provide feedback to main stakeholders for process improvement.
* Collaborate . Manage in collaboration with leaders all voluntary and involuntary terminations and hiring process. This may include planning, costing, documenting all stages of those processes (with the support and direction from HRBPs and HR Service Center). Work in partnership with different areas such as EHS, Marketing, Facilities, Talent Effectiveness to manage, write/review the internal communications with clear narratives and tactics that keep employees aware of major company news and initiatives and engage them.
Skills, knowledge & experience:
* Bachelor's Degree required.
* Strong written and oral English communications skills
* At least 2 to 5 years of experience in the HR domain, experience in the HR generalist function is preferred.
* Good capability in managing dynamic and matrix relations with different stakeholders.
* Strong customer service focus.
* Strong team orientation and ability to collaborate with other HR members.
* Good organization, influencing, flexibility, communication, and presentation skills.
* Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and experience with rapid and complex changing work environment.
* Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement.
* Microsoft Office user level, Workday user is a bonus
* Unwavering commitment to, and the ability to model, the standards of behavior set in our Code of Conduct.
Rockwell Automation is the largest company in the world dedicated to industrial automation and information. Here, we connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to make the world more intelligent, more connected and more productive.
From improving the production of medicines that boost human health to reducing waste in an oil and gas plant, the work we do changes how we live. We truly believe we are doing things never before possible. And we need the brightest minds to help make that happen – the makers, the forward thinkers, the problem solvers.
Join a team of more than 23,000 global employees in 100+ countries as we work together to expand human possibility.