- Enrollment as undergraduate at junior year or above or graduate student in Human Resources Management, Psychology, Organizational Leadership or Performance, Organizational Management, Organizational Development, Labor and Employee Relations, Instructional Design, Business Analytics, Management Information Systems, or other related major.
- Experience in or with; Data Analytics, Advanced Excel, Graphic Design, Finance/Economics, Written communication, Data Visualization, Facilitation, Program Management, Healthcare/Benefits, Experience using Workday, System development
- College address and permanent home address.
- Email address.
- Telephone number
The following regarding the degree you are currently pursuing and any previous undergraduate or graduate degrees:
- Name of college/university.
- Degree (For example, bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, or doctorate).
- Major and/or minor.
- Overall GPA.
- Major GPA.
- Date of intended graduation (Month and year).
The Memphis/Collierville, TN area.
The ability to work remotely within the United States may be available based on business need
Relocation assistance not available.
FedEx Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetics disability, or protected Veteran status.
FedEx Services will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee, unless undue hardship or a direct threat would result from the accommodation. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.