1. 作为顾问角色向所负责的业务管理团队，就员工相关项目提供指导和方向，以支持战略性业务目标和需求，发展人才。Act as an advisor to the responsible business management team, provide guidance and direction related to all staffing programs in support of strategic business goals and needs, develop talent management.
2. 推进与业务策略一致的人力资源相关活动，以支持组织业务目标的实现。Drive HR initiatives that align to business strategy and support the achievement of the organization business objectives and goals.
3. 基于业务需求，定义招聘策略和实施招聘计划，开展员工招聘活动，确保最优的招聘效率。Based on business needs, identify talent acquisition strategy, implement the hiring planning, carry out hiring activities, and ensure maximum hiring efficiency.
4. 基于业务绩效评估，为了达成更优的人力资资源及资本资源的分配，制定清晰的角色和职责规划，开发和实施人力资源标准和操作规程。Evaluate business performance and contribute to better human and capital resource allocation, establish clear roles and responsibilities, develop and implement HR standards and practices
5. 发展人才管理，负责推进人力资源活动和项目开展，充分运用人力资源，以支持高速增加的业务。Develop talent management and responsible for driving human resource activities and programs that will leverage our human capital for our high growth business.
6. 引领所负责的业务部门的教育、培训和员工发展项目，确保有效的项目符合业务持续发展的需求。Lead the responsible business functions' education, training and employee development to ensure effective programs are in place to meet ongoing business needs.
7. 对持续实施所负责的业务部门的绩效卓越的方案提供支持和指导，包括实现目标，绩效评估，按计划的业务增长。Provide support and direction for the continued implementation of the Performance Excellence initiative throughout the responsible business functions, including completing all goals, performance reviews and growth plan as scheduled.
8. 建立并促进员工高敬业度的文化，从而稳固组织的业务策略和持续改进的文化。Build and foster a culture of employee engagement to reinforce the organization's business strategies and culture for continuous improvement.
9. 在日常员工互动中，维护一个真诚和舒适的员工关系氛围，以便实现和谐的工作关系，提供创造价值的员工关系服务。Maintain a sincere and pleasant climate of staff relations in the daily interaction with staff so as to achieve a harmonious working environment, value added service in employee relations.
10. 管理员工和员工关系事务，通过员工奖励系统管理，以激励优秀员工，实现卓越的业绩和业务成果。Manage employees and employee relations matters and manage rewards to motivate excellent people resources and to achieve optimal performance and results.
11. 负责确保人力资源政策、决策，以及员工关系事务的有效沟通，并和业务经理在相应管理领域保持紧密的联系。Responsible for ensuring effective communication of policies and decisions on human resource and employee relations matters, as well as close cooperation with managers in theirs areas of management
12. 通过实施和监控员工认可系统，持续评估员工绩效系统，建立和监控员工奖励系统，正面强化员工激励。Focus on motivating staff with positive reinforcement, through implementing and monitoring staff recognition programs, constantly review staff benefits and welfare, establish and monitor reward systems
13. 发展和协调沟通系统，促进业务经理和员工有效沟通，同时保持业务领导了解员工的态度。Develop and co-ordinate a communications program which enables Managers to effectively communicate with employees while at the same time keeping business leaders aware of the attitudes of employees.\
14. 和以下人力资源部以外的组织或个人，维护合作的工作关系。Maintain co-operative relationships with the following groups or individuals outside the Human Resources Department.
a. 在发展和实施公司人事相关政策时，给予所负责业务领域管理层建议和引导。Counsel and give guidance to the responsible business management in the development and implementation of local personnel policies.
b.对管理层在良好管理风格的发展、实施和维护方面，提供建议和引导，从而达成人力资源和效能最大化。Provide counsel and leadership to management in the development, implementation and maintenance of a good management style that will maximize human resources and efforts.
15.完成上级临时交办的任务。Other responsibility assigned by the leader.
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.