Georgia Tech Human Resources is recruiting for an HR Consultant that would provide generalist support to Georgia Tech Athletics. This role would be embedded with Georgia Tech Athletics to support the unit's human capital needs.
- Advise and assist unit management in application of the Institute and University System of Georgia’s human resources, NCAA and ACC policies and procedures.
- Review and coordinate processing of transactions to be entered in Human Resources Information System for GT Athletics’ units (new hires, terminations, pay actions, etc.).
- Review, analyze and advise leaders regarding human resources related issues (pay equity, promotions, new hires, organizational structures, etc.)
- Coordinate and facilitate processing of formal employee relations issues, investigations, disciplinary actions and terminations.
- Serve as liaison between Georgia Tech Athletics and GTHR regarding new or revised policies and procedures
Bachelor's degree and 4-6 years of HR practitioner experience.
Preferred Education & Qualification:
HRCI or SHRM designated professional certification
Located in Atlanta, Georgia, the Georgia Institute of Technology is a leading research university committed to improving the human condition through advanced science and technology. There is no doubt that Georgia Tech stands out as a distinctively different kind of university, one that is eagerly encouraging and developing the revolutionary technologies of the 21st century. Equipped with the extremely rich resources of an outstanding student body and faculty; strong partnerships with business, industry, and government; and support from alumni and friends, Georgia Tech is designing a future of global preeminence, leadership, and service.