The HR Payroll & Administration Specialist plays a valuable role in supporting the preparation of the monthly payroll for our Polish employees. If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality service, have high attention to detail, thrive in a very fast paced environment where no two days are the same, and have a genuine interest in payroll and administration, this could be your next role. This role is based in our office in Warsaw (Poland) with the possibility of regular scheduled home office days.
Your Key Responsibilities
You will be supporting the monthly payroll inputs and verification of payroll calculations for our employees on time and will work closely with external payroll and benefits vendors.
In doing so, you will work with different working hours, working time models and remuneration methods.
You will be the first point of contact for managers and employees on payroll and working time related matters.
You will administer the time and attendance policy and assist with reporting related to payroll processes and participate in internal and external audits.
Furthermore, you will be supporting the administration for our employee benefits programs.
You are interested in supporting exciting Payroll & Administration projects in the future.
You can expect a friendly team with a great working atmosphere as well as a variety of further development perspectives within our international department.
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. Stryker is active in over 100 countries around the world.
Together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
At Stryker, quality is first in everything we do. We are driven to make healthcare better for our customers by
providing innovative products and services that meet regulatory requirements through our effective quality system.
The Company was founded in 1941 by Dr. Homer Stryker and incorporated in 1946 as the Orthopedic Frame Company. In 1964, the Company’s name was changed to Stryker Corporation.
• $13.6 billion in annual sales in 2018; annual revenue has grown for 39 straight years
• 17.1% CAGR (compound annual growth rate) in sales over 39 years
• ~36,000 employees globally in 2018
• 43 manufacturing and research & development locat...ions worldwide
• Included in the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index
• Ranked # 233 on Fortune Magazine’s “FORTUNE 500” list for 2019
• Ranked # 3 on Fortune Magazine’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” list for the “Medical Equipment” industry for 2019
• Ranked # 11 on Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list (U.S.) for 2019
• Spent $862 million on R&D in 2018
• 7,784 patents owned globally in 2018
• Initial public offering of stock was in 1979
• Listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker SYK