Do you want to be part of an amazing group of HR people driven by supporting Rockwell Automation in the DR? Then we have got a role for you.
The HR Generalist is responsible for a variety of Human Resources tasks or initiatives for manufacturing operations, including advising people managers on the execution of performance management, coaching, corrective action issues, team building, employee development and compliance initiatives.
This role will provide operational (day to day) support for the employees and people managers and within the DR organization. The position requires team participation and interfaces within all areas of Human Resources to provide exceptional and consistent support for managers and employees. You will be seen as coach to the people leaders, while supporting them to create and maintain a great work environment.
1. Assists the Human Resources Manager in the Implementation of the Organizational Culture Designing Organizational Communication Policies (Newsletters, Boards, Communication Boards, Internal Memos, Email) to inform and Motivate the Staff. Participates in the Preparation and Implementation of Policy and Procedures.
2. Participate in the induction of employees in everything related to the performance evaluation process, use of Workday, My Career, Global benefits. Other tools of the organization of the personnel.
3. Promotes and Maintains Interdepartmental Harmony.
4. Recommends Compensation Programs according to the applicable Organization Philosophy for promotions, movements or adjustments.
5. Monitor the Performance Evaluation Programs and provide the support required to ensure that leaders and employees comply with the corporate requirement.
6. Participates in the Development of Individual Incentive Systems and / or Work Teams. Support in recognition programs.
7. Responsible for the Preparation and Interpretation of different reports such as Absenteeism, Rotation, Causes of Resignation, etc. That allow to elaborate suggestions to the Management, to evaluate the difference of the Department and to detect significant tendencies. Monthly KPIs registration and monitoring
8.Assistance to the staff, with the delivery of employment letters as well as other requests for services.
9. Ensure the integrity of employee information, as well as the documentation of the legal requirements and applicable international certifications.
10. You can participate in the Payroll Process verifying the Corresponding Incidents (High / Low / Modifications, Vacations, Permits, Disabilities, etc., for its capture and / or Preparation. Ensure the integration of all the information of changes and promotions within the process .
11. It monitors the registration and application of all social security movements in order to ensure the corresponding coverage.
12. Facilitates the Administration of Services and Benefits to Employees such as: Work Certificates, Life Insurance, Medical Expenses Insurance, fuel benefit administration for salaried personnel
13. Follow-up to the exit or termination process of employees in order to guarantee that supervisors comply with the organization's requirements.
14. Conducts Labor Investigations and provides support in the Dismissal process.
15. Plus those that the immediate supervisor (s) consider pertinent.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience And Education
Minimum of 5 years' human resources experience, including direct, hands-on experience in issues related DR labor relations. TSS, MT.
Experience in manufacturing is considered an advantage
Experience with HR Management Systems, i.e., Workday is considered and advantage
Fluent written and oral English communications skills, and strong influencing capabilities.
Experienced professional supporting programs within HR functional programs including Talent Development, Compensation and Benefits, Organizational Development, Diversity and Inclusion,
Ability to work effectively across functional lines in a global matrixed environment
Degree holder with professional qualifications in HR, Management, Psychology or equivalent.
Legally eligible to work in the DR.
Enthusiasm for relationship building and partnership across the organization at all levels
Values working in a team-oriented culture and building consensus with stakeholders before making key decisions
Actively pursues personal continuous learning, development of skills and knowledge in job-related technical and professional areas
Ability to influence and obtains results through others within Rockwell in a respectful way
Actively participates in global calls and meetings via phone or in-person
Rockwell Automation is the largest company in the world dedicated to industrial automation and information. Here, we connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to make the world more intelligent, more connected and more productive.
From improving the production of medicines that boost human health to reducing waste in an oil and gas plant, the work we do changes how we live. We truly believe we are doing things never before possible. And we need the brightest minds to help make that happen – the makers, the forward thinkers, the problem solvers.
Join a team of more than 23,000 global employees in 100+ countries as we work together to expand human possibility.