DTA Security Services is the industry's only fourth-generation security company specializing in special events, conferences and trade shows since 1956. We are currently hiring for Director of Office Operations / HR Manager.
Reports to CEO and President
The Director of Office Operations/HR Manager is responsible for overall front office activities and staff, including all HR duties, the receptionist, payroll clerk, scheduling and project coordinator. Also, responsible for directing and coordinating office services and related activities, including developing and supervising programs for the maximum utilization of personnel, services and equipment. Responsible for arranging internal office moves and providing arrangements for office meetings.
1. Manages the receptionist and reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image.
2. Conducts orientation and training for all guards and office staff
3. Supervises and coordinates overall administrative activities for the Office Administration Department.
4. Supervises the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities.
5. Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
6. Supervises the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, etc.
7. Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations.
8. Participates as needed in special department projects.
Supervisory Responsibility This position manages all office employees (6 to 8) for the company and is responsible for recruiting, interviewing, hiring and orientation of all office and field employees (350+).
Work Environment This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. This position requires some extended days beyond 5:00 PM and some weekends.
Travel No travel is expected for this position.
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
Nevada PILB PPO #1067
Required Education and Experience A bachelor’s degree in related field and or equivalent work history of 5 years
Five years in the role of HR and Office Management
Solid understanding of Federal and State Employment regulations
Experience in a fast-paced environment.
MUST HAVE STRONG MICROSOFT OFFICE EXPERIENCE AND CAPABILITIES
Provide clear communication of expectations, inspection of performance / results, and progression plans to resolve sub standard performance. Increase overall performance through supervision, coaching, progression plans and hiring of capable personnel.
Must be able to obtain a Nevada Private Investigators Licensing Board registered work card prior to hiring.
Additional Salary Information: benefits
About DTA Security Services, LLC
DTA Security Services, is the industry's only fourth-generation security company specializing in special events, conferences and trade shows since 1956.