My client, a leading Bank and Financial Services organization, is looking to hire a HR Business Partner to support one of the core business pillars within the organization. The incumbent should be resourceful, tenacious and clued in on the latest HR market practices. Being data driven is also a good attribute as with the capability to manage and roll out changes and transformation. The successful candidate will provide good HR guidance to support business strategy in an array of coverage, from people planning, organization design, compensation and benefits, employee attraction to talent development. There will also be opportunities to get involved in HR projects within the business as well as the greater HR function.
The successful person:
- Is a HR Champion who partners with business stakeholders in achieving business goals and effectively roll out HR processes and program.
- Has good stakeholder management and worked effectively with senior stakeholders in previous roles.
- Collaborates and partners other HR functions to effectively project and deliver an all-round HR support to the business.
- Stays on top of the latest trends and regulatory updates that impacts business.
- Inclines towards HR analytics and is naturally data driven.
- Should have at least 6 to 10 years of experience within HR, including HR partnering role.
- This role is based in Singapore.
If you have what it takes to succeed in this role, feel free to reach out to me email@example.com for further confidential discussions.
EA Registration Number: R1658030 | https://www.linkedin.com/in/grace-khew-940b845/
Internal Number: 6004890
About TENTEN PARTNERS PTE. LTD., EA Licence No: 16S7919
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.