As one of the nation’s leading pediatric health care systems, Nemours is committed to providing all children with their best chance to grow up healthy. We offer integrated, family-centered care to more than 300,000 children each year in our pediatric hospitals, specialty clinics and primary care practices in Delaware, Florida, Maryland, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Nemours strives to ensure a healthier tomorrow for all children – even those who may never enter our doors – through our world-changing research, education and advocacy efforts. At Nemours, our Associates help us deliver on the promise we make to every family we have the privilege of serving: to treat their child as if they were our own.
Nemours Children's Health System is seeking a HR Systems Specialist to join our team in Orlando or Jacksonville, Florida.
Each Nemours Associate plays a vital role in supporting the delivery of world-class pediatric care to the children we serve. While our Corporate Services team may come from a variety of professional backgrounds, they are united by their commitment to service excellence and innovation.
This position is responsible for: supporting the successful use of human resource related information and systems while serving as an internal HRIS consultant to Nemours. Identifying opportunities to improve HRIS related processes. The HR System Specialist will use this knowledge of HR systems and policies to train and educate staff on HRIS procedures.
1. Accurately key data changes in to HR related systems 2. Processes updates to HR related systems in a timely manner 3. Provide guidance to all Nemours Associates on the use of HRIS related tools and forms 4. Collaborate with internal and external customers on HR system related topics 5. Perform system audits to maintain data integrity 6. Audit Benefit Administration interface and changes 7. Responsible for the successful administration of the Annual Increase Tool 8. Process daily personnel action and data changes in a timely manner 9. Participates in HR system testing as needed 10. Collaborate with Finance and IS on Job Requisition process flow, position creation, and position budgeting 11. Work closely with the Legal department to process separation agreements 12. Perform Annual FSA Dependent Audits 13. Develop form and document processes to enhance Lawson functionality 14. Research and resolve any Lawson related issues
15. Participate in Lawson system testing patches and upgrades as needed 16. Update intranet site as needed
1. Develop and document processes to enhance HR systems and service delivery 2. Train users of HR systems 3. Provide guidance and input in continuous improvement initiatives 4. Additional miscellaneous duties and responsibilities, as may be assigned from time to time by employee’s supervisor.
1. Ability to work independently 2. Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines 3. Must be organized and detailed oriented 4. Ability to troubleshoot complex problems 5. Ability to communicate in a professional manner.
Requirements 1. Associate required or equivalent experience
2. At least 1 year of prior HRIS experience required
3. Healthcare experience preferred
4. Lawson and Workday experience preferred
***External Candidates - Please be advised if you apply to this position, you will be asked to take an assessment as part of the application process. This could add an additional 20 to 45 minutes, based upon the assessment that corresponds with this position. Please allow yourself enough time to complete the test, as you will not be able to save your application and come back to complete it at a later time. Do not use your mobile phone to apply to this position; our assessment is not compatible with mobile devices at this time ***
Our dedication to professionals who are dedicated to children frequently earns Nemours a spot on the list of top workplaces in the communities we serve. Our Associates enjoy comprehensive benefits, including our unique “Bridge to a Healthy Future” pediatric health plan, an integrated wellness program, opportunities for professional growth, and much more. As an equal opportunity employer, Nemours focuses on the best-qualified applicants for our openings.
Nemours is committed to improving the health of children. As a non-profit children’s health organization, we consider the health of every child to be a sacred trust. Through family-centered care in our children’s hospitals and clinics in Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Florida, as well as world-changing research, education and advocacy, Nemours fulfills the promise of a healthier tomorrow for all children — even those who may never enter our doors. Nemours began more than 70 years ago with the vision of Alfred I. duPont to improve the lives of children and to do whatever it takes to prevent and treat even the most disabling childhood conditions. Today, through our children’s hospitals and health system, we directly care for 250,000 children annually in Delaware Valley and Florida, including families who travel from across the country and world to see our specialists — treating every child as we would our own. We also reach beyond the walls of our hospitals and clinics to be a voice for children on a national and international level, and to lead the way in prevention, intervention, education, and research. Nemours is growing to better serve the children and families in our ca...re. We have 1.1 million square feet of space currently devoted to providing children’s healthcare or under construction, all designed with significant input and advice from our patients and families.