The Processing Specialist - Onboarding/Background Administrator works closely with Human Resources and VUMC leaders in this critical role. This person will serve as a resource for handling and coordinating onboarding functions for VUMC employees.
Key Functions and Expected Performance:
- Ensures that Human Resources has accurate and up-to-date background documentation for all new and current employees.
- Has working knowledge of background administration.
- Responds in a timely and appropriate manner to all candidates with questions regarding onboarding and background process.
- Coordinate scheduling for employee Orientation.
- Runs reports, and evaluates data for process and compliance standards.
- Interacts and collaborates with individuals at all levels within the organization.
- Monitors compliance with policy and regulations and elevates any concerns to leadership.
- Handles highly confidential information.
- Collect data and coordinate process for reporting needs.
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
Superior customer service skills, analytical skills, attention to detail, and a high level of emotional intelligence required.
Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and deal with a high volume of tasks.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word;
Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
Ability to remain composed in stressful situations is a must.
Vanderbilt University Medical Center is a comprehensive health care facility dedicated to patient care, research, and biomedical education. Our reputation for excellence in these areas has made us a major center for patient referrals from throughout the Mid-South. Each year, people throughout Tennessee and the Southeast choose Vanderbilt University Medical Center for their health care because of our leadership in medical science and our dedication to treating patients with dignity and compassion.The mission of Vanderbilt University Medical Center is to advance health and wellness through preeminent programs in patient care, education, and research.
BACK TO TOP
Login disabled due to tracking consent
You are currently opted out of cookie-based tracking, which disables many of the features of this site. This includes:
Accessing the myHRCI applications or the HRCI Store